Article by Steve J. Ray
Last year the incredible Heroes & Villains Fan Fest conquered London for the very first time. As U.K. Correspondent for and DC Comics and Dark Knight News, I had the honor and privilege of attending.
Over the weekend of May 26th and 27th 2018 this incredible family event will be returning to London’s famed Olympia, and we will be there to cover everything on both dates.
IT'S JUST ONE WEEK AWAY!
Here is the official press release:
Heroes & Villains Fan Fest U.K. II – The Sequel
The list of fan favorites attending this year is nothing short of stellar!
Heroes & Villains Fan Fest (HVFF), an event that is revolutionising the fan experience and convention landscape, will be held at the Olympia London, May 26-27, in London.
Fan access to celebrity guests will be the primary focus of this event, which includes two days of immersive experiences and lasting memories.
Heroes & Villains Fan Fest is the brainchild of actor Stephen Amell and James Frazier, creator of the zombie and horror event Walker Stalker Con — has become an incredibly popular convention, offering something for everyone — from the diehard fan… to families… to those with a growing interest in the genre. More than 25 of the most popular actors from shows and films such as Arrow, DC’s Legends Of Tomorrow, Supergirl, The Flash, Gotham, and more will speak to the audience, meet with fans, pose for photos and sign autographs (see full list).
Attendees can also participate in a range of engaging and unique activities, including:
● Panel sessions led by stars from some of television’s most popular shows.
● Interactive “hero-style” games on the convention floor – fun for the ENTIRE family!
● Cosplayers roam the event floor, making for memorable interactive experiences.
● Vendors who deal in the comic and entertainment worlds – among many other genres and industries.
● Reality TV star and celebrity tattoo artist, Chris 51 (A&E’s Epic Ink), will be offering his acclaimed artistic talents to attendees on the con floor.
There are even a number of opportunities to become a volunteer at the event, which can be found on the Heroes & Villains website.
One of the most popular elements of Heroes & Villains Fan Fest is the chance to meet and hear from the stars of your favorite television shows. In London, attendees will be treated to sessions with:
● GOTHAM: Robin Lord Taylor (“Oswald Cobblepot/Penguin”), Cory Michael Smith (“Edward Nygma”), David Mazouz (“Bruce Wayne”), Sean Pertwee (“Alfred Pennyworth”), and Drew Powell (“Butch”)
● ARROW: Stephen Amell (“Oliver Queen/Green Arrow”), Emily Bett Rickards (“Felicity Smoak”), David Ramsey (“John Diggle”), John Barrowman (“Malcolm Merlyn”), Katie Cassidy (“Laurel Lance”), Josh Segarra (“Adrian Chase”), Juliana Harkavy (“Dinah
Drake”) and more!
● THE FLASH: Tom Cavanagh (“Dr. Harrison Wells”), Danielle Panabaker (“Caitlin Snow”), and Robbie Amell (“Ronnie Raymond”)
● SUPERGIRL: Mehcad Brooks (“James Olsen”), Tyler Hoechlin (“Superman”), and Italia Ricci (“Siobhan Smythe”)
● LEGENDS OF TOMORROW: Brandon Routh (“Ray Palmer”), Caity Lotz (“White Canary”), and Franz Drameh (“Jefferson Jackson”)
● And more of your favorite stars!
The full lists of guests is on the Heroes & Villains London website.
The Best Just Got Better
Click here for the full event schedule. It’s all happening on May 26-27, 2018 at Olympia in London.
Saturday: 10:30am to 6:00pm; Sunday: 10:30am-5:00pm; VIP Entry at 9:00am each day
Tickets from £42 General Admission to £980 for the ultimate experience.
Facebook: Heroes & Villains Fan Fest
Official Hashtag: #HVFF
IT’S NOT JUST FANDOM. IT’S FAMILY.
Last year i conducted some incredible interviews with the stars of Arrow, DC’s Legends Of Tomorrow, Gotham, and Supergirl. This year’s event looks like it’s going to be even more amazing! If you’re going we’d love to hear from you.
See you there!
Post a Comment