Get Tumbling Ya Beans! - Fall Guys Season Four Is Here!
Article by Adam Ray
Just when we weren't looking, the latest season of Fall Guys Ultimate Knockout has hit our Steam Accounts. The smash hit, coming out so well timed into The Pandemic that we have to wonder it wasn't divine jelly intervention.
In the months since the game's initial release, those jelly beans have made sold millions of copies on Steam and had even more installations on PlayStation Plus. The bright colours but intensely difficult gameplay has brought in veteran gamers across YouTube and Twitch and warranted an Honest Trailer in record time.
The seasons in Fall Guys bring an updated version to the rewards in the Battle Pass, and a whole new style to the environments and outfits for your bean boy. High fantasy and medieval knights of season two and the winter wonderland of season three brought a myriad of new races, hunts, and survival rounds to the game. Now we've got season four, the high neon of a scifi future that involves lazers and anti gravity goo. Naturally.
New to the World of Beans
- Sklyline Stumble: the big flagship race like Knight Fever or Tundra Run. Showing off the activated buttons, gravity zones, lazers, and other new traps.
- Hoverboard Heroes: A surfer level over the slime to rush to the finish at high speed.
- Basketfall: The little brother of Fall Ball which brings a low-gravity basketball to the two teams.
- Short Circuit: A closed course which wants you to run two laps through the mounting obstacles.
- Power Trip: The tiles need to get lit in this unexpected neon round.
- Big Shots: Stay on the see saw as they throw absolutely everything at you.
- Roll On: The original texture pack is back as Roll Out becomes a race to the finish!