A Very Long List of LGBTQIA+ Books - THE FINALE
Review By Fay Clark
Guess who's back with even more, that's right MORE, LGBTQIA+ books. Me, ya girl. These are all the books I haven't read yet. Just you wait. This is going to be the Finale, for now at least.
There've been two lists previously of all the books that I've read with great reps for the Queer peeps. I highly recommended going to take a look at those first. Then come on back, as I've got some really fun ones for you today!
The 10 word Synopsis is happening again for everyone's sanity and the length of this post. Otherwise, trust me it could be at least 15 times longer! Let's get going.
- Of Fire and Stars by Audrey Coulthurst - She's Marrying a Prince. But his sisters hot though...
- More Happy Than Not by Adam Silvera - Coming of age story, but memories are erasable.
- A Closed and Common Orbit by Becky Chambers - More Gay space opera. Mostly about how genders are stupid.
- Bi: Notes for a Bisexual Revaluation by Shiri Eisner - Non-Fiction book about how to start a sexy revaluation.
- Girls of Paper and Fire by Natasha Ngan - The Kings Concubines have special powers, an lesbianism.
- The Priory of the Orange Tree by Samantha Shannon - Dragons. Queendoms. Oranges. Lesbians. Tome.
- History Is All You Left Me by Adam Silvera - Young boy dies, leaving ex-boyfriend and current to cry.
- Queer, There and Everywhere: 23 People Who Changed The World by Sarah Prager - Title pretty much covers it. Very informative. A must have.
- Escape to Pirate Island by Niamh Murphy - A Murder. A Map. A Mutiny. Lesbian Pirates.
- Magic and Romance: A Collection of Lesbian Short Stories by Niamh Murphy - Magic and Romance is a cross-genre anthology of Sapphic tales.
- Mask of the Highwaywoman by Niamh Murphy - Swashbuckling Sapphics, a gripping tale of love and betrayal.
- Cloaked in Shadow by Ben Alderson - Beauty and the Beast fantasy, Dragons, Gay Romance, Elemental Control.
- The Navigator's Touch by Julia Ember - Vengeance, valor, honor, redemption, vikings, mirmads and lesbians.
- Reign of the Fallen by Sarah Glenn Marsh - Bisexual disaster necromancer who's in charge of the Royalties reanimation.
- What If It's Us by Becky Albertalli and Adam Silvera - Meet cute at post office. Life's a Broadway play?
- Tell Me How You Really Feel by Aminah Mae Safi - Classic enemies to lovers Sapphic strongwilled women. Class film project.
- Wilder Girls by Rory Powers - Sapphic Horror. Body Horror. Mutated young ladies on a island.
- They Both Die at the End by Adam Silvera - New Best Friend? Both about to die today? But Gay!
- We Are Okay by Nina LaCour - Coming of age. Tragedy. Learning to be okay, and gay.
- Autoboyography - Christina Lauren - Closest Bi-Sexual boy falls for the student teacher.
- I Wish You All The Best by Mason Deaver - Nonbinary teen starts fresh and learns how to love themself.
- The Lady's Guide to Celestial Mechanics by Olivia Waite - Sapphic Historical Romance, star crossed lovers and French Astronomy texts.
- Bloom by Kevin Panetta - Family owned bakery. Son meets new help. Love and Baking.
- Laura Dean Keeps Breaking Up With Me by Mariko Tamaki - On again, off again Sapphic relationship. Just needs to stop.
- Gideon the Ninth by Tamsyn Muir - One Swordswoman. One Necromancer. One House that needs saving.
- Loki: Where Mischief Lies by Mackenzi Lee - Pansexual, Genderfluid Loki in their true form. Mischief.
- I Was Born For This by Alice Oseman - Yes their Queer, nope doesn't matter. Fandoms, good or bad?
- Radio Silence by Alice Oseman - Identity, diversity and the freedom to choose. Queer University.
- Echo After Echo by Amy Rose Capetta - Theatre Lesbians try to solve a murder. Good Luck.
- This is How You Lose the Time War by Amal El-Mohtar - Red Vs Blue. Science Vs Art. Them Vs Us. Beautiful.
- The Alchemist's Touch by Garrett Robinson - High Fantasy, swords and sorcerers, wizards and dark family secrets.